As a business you usually want to greet your visitors with a proper front page, this little tutorial will show you how.
- Do not spend any time on this page’s permalink.
- Fill with what you want on your front page.
- Choose a template that will look good as a front page (usually one without a sidebar).
- Leave the title field empty if you do not want a heading on your front page.
In this step you let WordPress know which page you want to use as the front page
- If you left the title field blank you choose the blank option, otherwise you choose the title of your front page.
Rejoice, you now have a proper homepage;
Let me know if you found this useful and please ask questions in the comments if something is unclear!
Also check out: