It is sales training time! A 13 minute investment in your sales skills.
- Print out the “Diamonds in Your Lists” drawing in black and white.
- Or find somewhere else to write, whichever is easier.
- Choose 1 list.
- Write down 5 names into the cloud of the drawing or anywhere.
- Print out the four lists and put them in your work space so that you may easily write a name on your list when it pops into your head.
The 4 lists:
- Yesterdays customers, every customer you have ever had and every person you have ever worked for.
- Existing customers.
- Open proposals.
- The top 100 wish list of dream customers.
I got inspiration for this printable work sheet from
and Jim Ryersons sales classic, «First 100 Days of Selling» buy it now on Amazon.
Salgstrening og Salgstegning
–9 ukers salgstrening